Thursday, January 14, 2010

What's New at The Gift Garden for 2010



As we have begun a new year, I took some time to step back and evaluate the business and consider what direction I wanted to go in for the new year. I have decided to put a few things on the back burner and really focus on the gift shop. What this means to you as our customer? Better product selection and dedicated service.

I have been working diligently since the holidays to find new, fun, trendy, exciting, and affordable gifts and I am very excited about what is coming to the store. I am working to expand the selection of everyday gifts along with new additions for baby, housewarming, and wedding.

I will be posting updates here as the new products arrive as well as working on getting them loaded to our website. I thank you for your continued business and support.

No comments: