Friday, March 27, 2009

Olive Squalane

As I continue to work on expanding my offerings of bath & body products in my store, I must share my latest find. I most recently discovered Olive Squalane and I am in love with it. After doing research and hearing all the great qualities this oil has I had to try it. I started by making an all natural lotion that includes olive squalane. After the first application of the lotion, I was thrilled. I tend to have dry skin and this made my hands feel so moist and soft. I now use it as an all over body lotion and my facial moisturizer.

I will be soon offering this lotion as well as Olive Squalane in its 100% concentration that can be used as is for a moisturizer and more. These are some of the reported benefits:

Heals chapped /cracked Skin
Helps prevent UV damage to skin
Helps skin to retain moisture
Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin
Softens the most rough-textured skin and leaves no oily residue
Helpful in counteracting conditions of eczema, psoriasis, and post-operative skin.
It can be applied throughout the day to soften dry, scaly spots.
It can be used under make-up for a flawless application and as a base to maximize the effects of moisturizers.
Squalane is also an ideal addition to nighttime facial treatments or other formulations.

Those that have been testing my samples have had great feedback and have noticed a difference in their skin. Especially those using the pure Squalane. I look forward to having this available for you to try very very soon!

1 comment:

Medical Information said...

Squalane is present in human bodies that aids in guarding the skin. It has many health benefits like, it rejuvenate, nurture, moisturise and increase oxygen supply to the skin. It is non-greasy version of moisturisers, repairs cracks. It relieves skin eruptions, pigmentation, dryness, eczema etc. For more information on squalane, refer Squalane