Friday, March 20, 2009

Cup of Coffee Networkers

One of the best things that I have done to help grow my business is Networking. The opportunity to get out, meet people, share my business and what I do is very valuable. Not only do they get to know about my business, they get to know me. Building relationships is necessary when building a business. I also meet great people that can help me with my business. Therefore, when I heard of Cup of Coffee Networkers I was ready to participate.

This group is 100% free. A location is set up and hosted so people can come together and network. There is nothing to pay or join. Just come and network. If you want to get a cup of coffee or tea it is purely optional. New clubs are starting up all over. Check out the website here for times and locations. You can also get information about starting one in your area.

I will be hosting the new Broken Arrow group on Monday evenings from 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm. We will be meeting at Stonewood Coffee & Tea. Come out and joins us. Bring lots of business cards.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

I agree. Networking is essential to helping businesses thrive. I love the idea of this networking group.