Friday, April 24, 2009

The Move In Progress

The move is well under way. After 1 year at the last location, I completely grew out of the space. It was good that I started where I was as I was not really sure all of what I wanted to do. Over the past year, I was able to drill down my business and where I wanted to go with the store. So when I was searching for a new location, I kept my business goals in mind. The ability to also custom build the new location has been truly wonderful.

This picture is of my back room. This is where I will have my office as well as all my tools and supplies for making baskets, diaper cakes, and all my other creations. I know it does not look like much now but it will. I will take more pictures over the next few days to show the new store in progress.

The front section of the store will be the gift shop. I kept the bar that was in the store for our "scenting station." This is where we will custom scent our bath and body products for you. I also will have an open area for people to come in and make their on glycerin soaps. The finale is a party/class room. We will be able to have groups, parties, and various craft classes taught by various teachers.

I am so excited about all that is to come.

No comments: