Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This week has been quite busy. I have been packing up and putting away all the Christmas decorations, cleaning out my work room (what a task that has been), finishing inventory, and starting preparation for Valentine's. It just seems as the work is never ending and there aren't enough hours in the day. It is a good thing that I love what I do.

I have also been inspired by working on my goals for 2009. There is a lot happening at the shop so I will give you a sneak peek of some of what I am working on over the next 2 months. Last year I introduced my bath & body product line however by the end of this month I will be introducing new product labeling to go with the line. There will be a wide selection of baskets available for purchase for Valentines. I will be offering bath/spa baskets, as well as stuffed animals, chocolates, and more. On Valentine's weekend, I will be launching my line of mineral eye shadows at the Tulsa Women's Expo. The initial line has 15 colors ranging from warm & neutral to fun & bold. I will also be adding room sprays and fragrance body oils to my product offering.

I am working on updating everything on my website and hope to have that all finished by the end of the month. I will keep posting updates as well.

No comments: