Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bath & Body Products

I have a great passion for making soaps and various bath & body products. I have gradually been introducing various products in my gift shop, The Gift Garden, and at local craft shows. Since I enjoy making these products so much and the feedback I have been getting, I decided that I should make these items as a separate product line. Therefore, these items will no longer be packaged and sold under The Gift Garden. Now they will be sold under Distinctly You. This is our new logo.




I chose this name because I want my products to be about you. While I will have some pre-made items like my cold & hot processed soaps and glycerin soaps other products will be custom made. You will be able to choose colors and fragrances making the products distinctly yours. I am working on a web-site devoted to these products and hope to have my Etsy store up and running very soon.

No comments: