Friday, July 11, 2008

New Line of Soaps Coming Soon


I wanted to give an update to what is coming up at The Gift Garden. As some may know, I moved to Oklahoma a little over a year ago after living in Hawaii for about 15 years. I know, I know, Oklahoma from Hawaii but trust me I had good reasons. Anyway, I find myself missing the fragrances of the flowers found in Hawaii such as Tuberose, Pikake, Ginger, and Plumeria as well as the ocean, waterfalls, mountains and more. Therefore, I have decided to create a line of soaps that are inspired by all the islands have to offer. I am incorporating the vibrant colors, the amazing fragrances, as well as coconut, macadamia nut oil, and kukui nut oil in some of the soaps. I am enjoying the process of developing quality, handcrafted soaps with a touch of aloha in every bar. I look forward to making them available and hope you will love them as much as I love making them.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! I can't wait to see some of your "touch of aloha" creations. They sound heavenly! I bet they'll be a hit!